Usually when I'm busy around the house or at work I don't feel Little One move all that much but this week that has changed and I now feel his movements even when I'm rushing around..he moves a lot!
Rio has now felt kicks, both to his hands and his head haha, and doesn't seem to mind/be bothered all that much. Although the head kicks were responded to every time with a kiss, which melted my heart and made me tear up!
I've started to get a little out of breath and times too which seems absurd at this point. I have to tidy a room at a time at home and by the end of my shift at work I'm waddling around practically panting..attractive!
The acid has returned!! And with it has come leg cramps and dead legs.
Oooh don't i make pregnancy sound glamorous!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Your bump is so cute!! It's nice that Rio has felt baby move :-)
ReplyDeleteI think its made him understand that there really is a baby in there! He pushed the pram around the other day saying "shh, shh baby" ..adorable!
DeleteYour bump is gorgeous, so lovely and round x
ReplyDeleteThankyou!
Delete