Mothers day
Sunday, 30 March 2014
I write this post full of cold, unable to take anything to make me better because baby number two is growing in my stomach. Its crazy to believe that this time next year, heck this time in a few months, I will be the mother to two children..two little boys. That this time in a few weeks Rio will be two himself.
For Mothers day id asked for Lush things. Having a long hot soak before becoming a parent is underrated. I like to make the most of mine. But when Rio greeted me with "Happy Mothers Day Mummy".. that was all I needed! Which is a pretty good job, considering he refused to give me my card. Drawing on it is much more fun!.. He later passed me the envelope with a "Happy Birthday" before I had to head of to work. No rest for the wicked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!