Although this baby will be my second, I still find myself obsessively scouring websites for week by week updates of what the Little One is up to in my tummy. Although I have opted out of the emails this time I do still like to know what he looks like, and how big he is. When I saw on twitter there was an app to do this and more I jumped at the chance to try it out!
With the Health and Parenting Pregnancy + app, not only can you see what the baby looks like you can also..count kicks! A god send in later pregnancy if your ever worried about reduced movement.
I love how its tailored to you and very personal. It knows your name, tracks your weight, your health, tells you what to eat etc..heck it even has a list of names to help decide if your struggling. Talk about everything in one place!
The app can be downloaded and used for free up to 14 weeks (which I think is amazing as I know from personal experience this 'danger zone' can be utterly nerve wracking and when you do most of your 'research').. after that you can opt to purchase the version to continue to unlock all the features.
I was sent a code to try the full product for free but as id recently switched contracts to a blackberry, not an iPhone I opted to buy this through the windows store instead and now have this on my laptop. I was very kindly offered a refund but protested as this product really is worth every penny and more..the contraction feature alone cost me more last time!
Pregnant ladies, this one is for you!!
Is it strange that I also got slightly giddy when I saw there was a baby app for the first year coming soon too?? Eeek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!