Eww!! Is that a worm!
It sure is..he was like 'mummy mummy' I turned round and got the shock of my life..BOYS!
Look at the size of that worm. Just found you via Silent Sunday :)
I nearly squeeled! ..had to be all 'wow that's lovely darling..now put it back!'
Love the T-shirt, then, noticed the worm - yuk!
The joys of boys!
yuck i have a little boy that would have a field day with that too!
Oh well done on that find :)
So cute, has he caught a worm? xx
haha oh wow! My little boy is just the same :)
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
Eww!! Is that a worm!
ReplyDeleteIt sure is..he was like 'mummy mummy' I turned round and got the shock of my life..BOYS!
DeleteLook at the size of that worm. Just found you via Silent Sunday :)
ReplyDeleteI nearly squeeled! ..had to be all 'wow that's lovely darling..now put it back!'
DeleteLove the T-shirt, then, noticed the worm - yuk!
ReplyDeleteThe joys of boys!
Deleteyuck i have a little boy that would have a field day with that too!
ReplyDeleteOh well done on that find :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, has he caught a worm? xx
ReplyDeletehaha oh wow! My little boy is just the same :)
ReplyDelete