PAGES

Bedlam at the bookcase!

Saturday, 21 September 2013

As the proceeds were going to charity, when we bought Rio's pirate ship we also bought a bookcase among other things. Like me, Rio is a bookworm and instead of them being locked away in the cupboard I thought, lets put them in a bookcase so he can help himself. Only..im beginning to think the locked cupboard was the better option ;)


Only joking. Kinda ;) God help him in the library! Some of his favourites include..


Has your little one got a favourite? Or have you got one that you prefer to read over the rest? Personally I cant wait for Rio to be old enough to discover Roald Dahl! ..I may or may not of read Georges marvellous medicine to him already, and by that I may mean I read it, and he..urm hopped off my knee and played/fell to sleep?

5 comments:

  1. Aww bless! Those books look so cute, I haven't heard of some! My favourite is Room On The Broom...it WILL be Tyne's favourite too lol

    Hayley
    Sparkles & Stretchmarks - UK Based parenting blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zoo was always a favourite of mine, am yet to buy it for Lulu. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly a toddler can mess up a room!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look like corkers! I'm going to have to start writing a list for my wee girl for Christmas, she's a big book lover too. She adores The Foolish Tortoise by Eric Carleton at the moment. It's the only time she sits still!!

    Kate xx
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger