PAGES

Pretty bubbles in the air..

Tuesday, 3 September 2013


We're regulars down at the park, Rio loves the swings and is learning to love the slide and exploring the climbing frame (much to mummies horror) but it seems I've forgot how much fun just feeding the ducks is. This morning the sun was back so I decided to pack up some bread and head out to do just that.

Shortly followed by a bit of swinging (not that kind) before heading home to chase some bubbles in the garden!


Rio has started sticking his tongue out whilst smiling, its so cute & cheeky but I am yet to capture it on camera! In fact whenever I attempt it he covers his face with his hands and whines "nooo"...kids!

My laptop officially died after the last post, you know..the one where I deleted everything off of it by accident? And as it already needed the screen mending I gave in and bought a new one. How confusing is Windows 8 at first?

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures of Rio having lots of sunny fun out and about. The ducks looked quite relaxed considering he was making his way towards them. I'm glad you are up and running again and able to link up with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got a belly full of bread that why.. so am I, hopefully I have more interesting posts to add soon!

      Delete
  2. I have heard that windows 8 is confusing.

    Nothing like feeding the ducks - such great fun. I'm always worried they will get too close and fall in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, its taking some getting used to that's for sure.

      This is the first time I've let Rio out of the pushchair to feed them (only because id actually remembered his reins and fed them on the grass instead of in the water)..he loved it!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos. Love the close up of his eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he has had a brilliant time and the photo's are stunning! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger