PAGES

Rio & the giant carrot!

Friday, 13 September 2013


Forget James and the giant peach, its all about Rio and the giant carrot!

From time to time my OH fetches things home from work, generally stuff he's bought but sometimes what customers etc have fetched in. Im guessing its the time of the year for the huge veg competitions as last night he came home with a giant carrot? Apparently this was a baby one!


Rio was in his element, he loves carrots! So does our rabbit, he's going to be one happy bunny!


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I could hear Rio's delight (much more than the usual daddies home kind) and he ran in with this!!

      Delete
  2. This is very cute! I don't know if you got my last message, I don't think it worked! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is lovely!! Didn't believe that carrot was real then haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I have no idea what to do with it! Feels abit brutal cutting it up? Hahaha!

      Delete
  5. This is such a good post! so cute!

    Lou xx

    loulouandtheboyinblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou :) recently found and love your blog! X

      Delete
  6. Oh my god that carrot is huge...and it's a baby one?? Sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! That's amazing! I love the fact he's so happy with a simple carrot, bless his cotton socks! :)

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't know why I spend lots of money on toys tbh..he loves box's etc far more! :) kids! X

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger