PAGES

Ahoy there

Monday, 16 September 2013


I've been wanting a play area for Rio for a while. I originally had my heart set on one that id saw in Kiddicare (but stupidly didn't get) that has been discontinued! So when I saw this one while at a fun day at my sisters work, I had to have it!

 

As you can see, Rio thinks its the coolest thing ever, mainly because he has a better view of birds/planes from 'the top deck' and can be nosey over the fence!

Yes he's a little on the young side for this one, but what harm is a bit of supervised fun?

Brownie points to Mummy for actually managing to put it up? ;)

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks fab!! It looks like he loves it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! ..Have you got a blog link? Cant seem to find one anywhere and would love to return the comment favour if im not already? x

      Delete
  2. I love this! Not seen it before but it looks so much fun. My son would love chartering his own pirate ship too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either so was going to go for the climb and slide combo one until I spotted this!

      Delete
  3. Wow that is so cool!!! He looks like he loves it!! :)

    I saw something perfect for Christmas in Kiddicare and din't get it, and its been discontinued too :( Gutted!

    Hayley
    Sparkles & Stretchmarks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We liked a treehouse type climb and slide thing but nope..it is no more :(

      Delete
  4. Wow, it looks brilliant! He'll get a lot of hours out of that, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will, need to find a cover for it though as atm its getting wet and he wants to go out and play on it :(

      Delete
  5. That looks like a great play area and he obviously loves it, well done for putting it together too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool!!! I would love something like this! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger