We started off at the park, it was peacefully quiet with the school holidays being over. The only children there were around Rio's age so it was a pleasant trip all round. Apart from the bread, WE FORGOT THE BREAD. The ducks didn't take too long to realise this however and waddled back into the water to await their next victim. Stalking avoided!! ;)
Not wanting the day to end there I headed over to my sisters where my mum was watching one of my nephews. Cue sandpit play date!
We headed home but fitted in some pirate ship play and 'sneaky dog on the grass-ness' before daddy got home!

Sounds like a really lovely day, with lots of childs play.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures.
Thanks for linking #LetKidsBeKids
It really was. Todays another matter, I'm at work and have left a naughty toddler with my mum!! ..thank heavens its a rare occurance ;) no problem..thanks for hosting! Its one of my favourites x
DeleteSounds like such a fun day! I love all the photos! Rio looks like he had a blast!
ReplyDeleteIt was :) thankyou! X
DeleteAwww what gorgeous photos- it looks like it was a lovely day! x
ReplyDeleteIt really was :) I love the park in autumn!
DeleteLovely photos - i bet he was very tired after such a busy day! #PoCoLo x
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely :) yep, I always try to get him out in the fresh air..works wonders!
DeleteYou've got some lovely photos there :-) Looks like you had a nice day Pooping over from #PoCoLo
ReplyDeletePopping NOT pooping sorry lol. I'm tired today :-)
DeleteThankyou :) It really was..the sun coming out always makes such a difference..even in autumn!
DeleteAw, some gorgeous photos! Looks like a fun day, can't wait for my little man to get a bit bigger so we can go to the park!
ReplyDeleteI bet, its such a lovely age..as for the park we've been again today so no doubt there will be lots more photos x
DeleteWhat brilliant photos - it looks like lots and lots of fun :) x
ReplyDeleteIt was, such a day day but a simple one!
DeleteWhat beautiful photos! Looks like you had so much fun, my daughter loves those swings like the one in the first picture, we can never get her out of them!
ReplyDeleteIt was his first time..i always thought he was too small but apparently hes now old and big enough..sobs!
DeleteThat sounds like a really lovely, relaxed day. Your pictures are lovely! That is the sort of day that I love doing with my youngest son and I miss them with my eldest now he is at school!
ReplyDeleteI really like a day that feels like you've got a lot done, and had lots of fun!
DeleteGorgeous photos, he is such a sweetie and don't he and his cousin look alike too.
ReplyDeleteDo you think? I think the opposite x
DeleteThose kind of days really are the best. Gorgeous photos.
ReplyDeleteArent they :) x
Delete