PAGES

Giveaway: Thomas & Friends All Around Sodor Train Set

Friday, 27 September 2013

Have you heard people use the C word recently? I have! At work we've already had truck loads full of Christmas stock and while at first I thought, are you crazy? I then realised it's less than 100 days away. And if being a parent has taught me anything its that time flies.

It got me thinking of what I was going to get Rio. I then counted my remaining paydays and had a oh lord moment!

So how would you like to win a Thomas & Friends All Around Sodor Train Set to get you started?



a Rafflecopter giveaway

You can view the prize along with the rest of the Thomas the Tank Engine range here.


Giveaway will end on the 18th October 2013. The winner will be announced on twitter and contacted by me shortly after.

*The prize, although chosen by me, is being provided by Argos and will be sent directly to the winner by them.

33 comments:

  1. I've added one to Rio's Christmas list!! He's already got a Thomas bed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so cute, I was looking at buying this for josh the other day!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great isn't it, 50 different sounds too :) our little boys would love it! x

      Delete
  3. No got a clue about christmas yet. It will be my little mans first Christmas :) Still got to decided where we are spending it :( :( we normally end up with someone upset as it is so may as well upset everyone & stay at home in Manc rather than travel to S.Yorks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until we had Rio we used to travel around to peoples houses at xmas, now we still stay at home :) xmas eve and day at home..then will travel around for boxing day..like it or lump it :) aww for first christmas' xxx

      Delete
  4. My nephew would adore this! I think Grace would rather have a Monster High Doll! Thanks for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little boy would love this! He loves playing with our vacuum cleaner so we are looking into getting him a toy one :)

    Hele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh mine too..let me know if you find one that isn't pink! X

      Delete
  6. Seb would LOVE this, he is obssessed with Thomas at the moment and knows who all names of the trains etc! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack would love this! He loves Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen would like this, but his cousin Jay would love it more. :)
    Currently the shopping list for xmas is Anything from Planes Disney film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Jay then ;) I haven't a clue what to get, so far the list is trampoline, this train set and an aquadraw! X

      Delete
  9. My son would definitely love this, and I think my daughter would too! We'll also be adding some Playmobil to his Christmas list

    ReplyDelete
  10. My youngest son would love this, funnily enough we have been looking through the toy catalogue today deciding on xmas gifts, he wants Lego, Playmobil and something that's not in the catalogue, a fish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to decide my full xmas list from the argos catalogue!! Oooh a fish...I want one for Rio but we already have a dog and a rabbit so it shall have to wait (the rabbits old anyway)

      Delete
  11. My nephew would like this, I'm not sure what he would like yet,I'm sure there will be a long list though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck then lovely :) I have no idea what to get Rio !

      Delete
  12. My little boy is Thomas mad. He has his eye on some of the new trains from the new film King of the Railway but I know he'd love to add this set to his collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My 3 year old adores Thomas so he would love this. There's be lots of trains and probably a few more tunnels to add to his train track on his Christmas list this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww lovely..i saw a huge one on the advert the other day! I don't know how much fun watching it go round and round could be though...oh the joys of being young!

      Delete
  14. My little girl is crazy about Thomas. We just redid her room with Thomas stickers and duvet cover. I think it's all about Thomas this Christmas (I on the other hand could never hear that theme song again as long as I live!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaa..I like singing along.."theres two theres four" ;) Rio has a Thomas bed but that's about it so far..this is on the xmas list though!

      Delete
  15. Anything with Thomas on it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger