PAGES

Bird watching : 50 things to do before your 11 3/4

Saturday, 7 September 2013

Living in Yorkshire, I've always loved the outdoors but it wasn't until I had Rio that I fell in love with it. I love the views, the countryside, the endless exploring! As a annual Yorkshire Wildlife pass holder and a regular to the National Trust places you can imagine how much my eyes lit up when I discovered the 50 things to do before your 11 3/4 page initiative. Even more so when  I saw that Leyla & Lisa wanted 50 bloggers to help them on a video mission to promote just this!!

50 things to do before you 11 3/4

What I love about this list is that it is do able! Children of all ages can have that feeling of achievement when ticking off the boxes. It can be as adventurous or as simple as you choose to make it. Definitely one to keep them occupied during the holidays/weekends!

Want to see how we got on?

bird wathing, rio



11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the final video with all our contributions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Its such a great concept..its what kids need, the great outdoors! Xx

      Delete
  2. such a great activity, we still need to tick this one off our list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expect Rio to enjoy it so young but he really does! X

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately I can't see the video but the pictures truly are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It says video is private :( but so glad you joined in and what a different activity for a toddler! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ive fixed it now? Didn't realise! It is but he loves them, whether it be in the garden or in actual hides like this..nature child!

      Delete
  5. Really love the video, we enjoy bird watching too. If you get chance to visit the RSPB site Old Moor, I would really recommend it. There is an amazing family hide. Thanks for helping us with the project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was out first time to this one (we normally go to a nicer one with a door to block out the cold etc) ..will deffo look into the RSPB one! No problem at all its been a pleasure! x

      Delete
  6. Awww this is the most adorable #50things video I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger