This week Rio has cut the back of his head open, bumped the front so it looks like an egg, crawled away & sat down mid poopy bum change & vomitted up the stairs. Life as a mummy is so glamorous ;)
I'm sorry you're having such an awful week but that is the FUNNIEST cartoon I have ever seen. And the truest. Hope little Rio isn't feeling too sore? Poor little head!
We haven't had that one yet thank heavens, I do however remember taking a bath with my neice once..let's just say I won't be doing that one again!! Haha!
I'm sorry you're having such an awful week but that is the FUNNIEST cartoon I have ever seen. And the truest. Hope little Rio isn't feeling too sore? Poor little head!
ReplyDeleteYeah he's fine thanks, just takes it all in his stride. He just likes to panic me! Its so true isn't it.
DeleteTonight i fished poo out of the bath with a sieve. The glamour goes on and on!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't had that one yet thank heavens, I do however remember taking a bath with my neice once..let's just say I won't be doing that one again!! Haha!
DeleteHow have you not had that one yet?!?! Its been every night this week for me!!! Lol xxx
DeleteHaha! Alice always wriggles away when I'm changing her bum! Little monkeys.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for leaving your URL on my blog so I could find yours!
Its slightly amusing until there's poop involved ;) no thankyou for stopping by, I love your blog!
DeleteHa, so true, the glamour is overwhelming sometimes ;)
ReplyDelete