PAGES

Sunshine; take two

Tuesday, 5 March 2013


The sun was out again this weekend, still bitterly cold.. but does that matter? If the suns out in England, you go out! Although if your one of those silly sausages that go out dressed all set practically for a beach, then shame on you! I can see your goosepimples from across the street. What is it with us? A bit of sunshine and we all head outside, in shorts and sunglasses. A bit of snow and we cannot leave the house! Everythings at a standstill.

Destination of choice?? The petting farm. We took Annalise along as Rio isnt really old enough to do any 'petting' safely, without losing a finger or two anyway. This place was no "white post farm" but we all enjoyed the obstacle course & pedal carts none the less.

 
Ooh yes! Even i attempted this bad boy, but from the other "rock wall" side. 
Your all looking at it thinking, well that isnt daunting, even the little girl is having a go.. yes because she has trainers on and someone to catch her.  Craig was filming me so i bet he'd happily see me slip a little...which i very nearly did! Note to self: Slobby pumps are not correct climbing footwear!
 

4 comments:

  1. I have awarded you a Liebster Award! Stop by my page to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, thats two i need to get round to doing!

      Delete
  2. I love the petting farm when I was younger!! And you're so right about us going crazy for a little bit of sun :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted a farm so a petting farm shall now be on the list too ;)

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger