PAGES

Rio's first haircut

Sunday, 10 March 2013

As much as i loved Rio's curls, they were getting crazy. So we finally gave in and took him for his first hair cut.


Aww nice and neat ^^ the curls were back at the back by bedtime though, much to my delight :)

Happy mothers day everyone, and if like me its your first..an extra special happy to you!!

8 comments:

  1. Squeeeel! he's adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! E is soooo cute!!! My son has curls but I'm letting him grow it out more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rio's started frizzing at the back :( needed a tidy up! I loved how they were back by bedtime though, too cute!

      Delete
  3. Thomas really needs a hair cut all I have managed is a wonky fringe (Poor lad) but I know hes not going to sit for a hairdresser yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as they put the picture gown round me and Rio he wouldnt sit still, so i got him to stand on my knee and look in the mirror. He still moved alot but the lady seemed pretty used to it and cut his hair at the speed of light!! haha x

      Delete
  4. Aww your little boy is gorgeous! What a cute little hair cut!! My little girl (now 4) didn't grow hair until she was 2, now she's got a head full of curls :) xx

    Now following from:

    http://emilymodernmummy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww curls are lovely, his just got abit to wild at the back :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger