PAGES

Back to work blues

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Tomorrow i go back to work after over a year off. I used to think going back after a weeks holiday was bad enough and that was before leaving Rio was involved, let alone leaving him poorly. He's full of cold and so clingy so the thought of leaving him breaks my heart. I have to though. If i dont go back  i never will. I  really like my job most of the time so hopefully that will make it easier. Everyone keeps saying i need me time..maybe i do? Who knows. I know Rio has to learn to be without me though.

It was lovely to have Craig home for three days over easter :) we found Rio behind the sofa chomping away on an egg. Apparently at 11 months they know how to smash and open them?!

& its a week until his birthday!  Which means its nearly time to attempt his cake and send lots of pictures your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger