PAGES

Off to bed, sleepyhead!

Friday, 1 March 2013

As a mummy to a boy, i have major girl clothing envy when out shopping. I like 70% of girl clothes and yet find it so hard to really fall in love with something for Rio, apart from PJ's. Boys really have the advantage on cool PJ's.

 
I'm a sucker for anything 'cute dinosaur'. We often refer to Rio as Rio-saurus or saurus so my insides squeel when i see things like this! He even says rawr sometimes now..that reminds me of a tweet i recently saw. "Anyone who thinks rawr mean i love you in dinosaur obviously hasnt watched jurrasic park..it means im going to eat you". But just for today, i'll pretend it means i love you ;)  Next sleepsuits & vests wash so well.. which is great for me seems as though Rio seems to stay in one size for so long. He's 11 months in 9 days and these are 6-9, with some growing room! This pack is £15-£16 in store. And can be found here http://www.next.co.uk/x51892s2#133147x51 The middle ones my favourite!
 
 
 
Primark have some Mr Mischief ones that are a gorgeous shade of blue for £6.
 
And these yojojo ones were amazing from Asda before the mess ;) promise.
 

8 comments:

  1. It can be so hard to get nice boys clothes, they tend to be very dull. Okaidi used to do lovely colourful stuff, a wee bit expensive but nice to buy for a special day. Your little man is a darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, recently picked up lots of bits for the next size though :) yay finally!

      Delete
  2. Such a handsome little guy! I love boy clothes and always preppy my boy up-love him in dinky little shirts and chinos. The dinosaur babygrows are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love him in checked shirts and polo's, or cute slogan tee's, He had on his first pair of chino's this week :) Thankyou!

      Delete
  3. Lovely pj's :)

    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Fashion by Independent Designers for Your Little darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dinosaur clothes on boys but my heart still breaks a little when I see all the pretty girlie dresses, bows and stuff haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :( i do love being a mummy to a little boy though! Everyone says its soo different!

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger