PAGES

A year ago..

Friday, 15 March 2013

A year ago today i was full term with Rio, talking about how painting your toe nails whilst being pregnant is a chore, and telling you to not even get me started about blind shaving!! Haha. I recommended that cervix lighting should be renamed 'lightning' because thats certainly what it felt like. And i looked like this.  (this was actually took two weeks before but oh well)


Little did i know that i could let alone would grow alot bigger than this!

Looking back on it now makes me miss my bump. Miss my little baba kicking, wriggling and hiccuping inside me. But makes me happy that i started blogging. It makes me look at my 11 month old terror napping on the sofa with his daddy and think.. "god where has the time gone?".

If i could give an expectant/new mother any advice at all, it would be to take far too many pictures, especially of those first moments, because looking back..it is nowhere near enough!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely bump :)

    I can't believe how quickly it's all going - Bea was 12 weeks old yesterday!
    Hannah xx
    www.makedoandpush.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!

      It goes far too fast, i've just bought supplies for Rio's first birthday cake!

      She's adorable!!!!

      Delete
  2. I miss feeling the babies kicking and moving around too. I was pretty miserable the rest of the time though, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a miserable start but once my hyperemsis etc went it was lovely :) too lovely, darent do it again lol x

      Delete
  3. You've always been so tiny, I can't imagine you like this :P I've just been reading back through the other post's. What a little cutie Rio is! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and it didn't stop there!! Thankyou :) x

      Delete
  4. You had a beautiful baby belly! I love looking back at all my pics; it's so bittersweet. I just had my 7th baby and most likely my last, so I made sure I savored every little kick, hiccup, ache and pain with this last pregnancy.

    I’d love for you to join in the link-up that I host on my blog. It’s called My Pregnancy Journal and it’s for all posts related to pregnancy, babies, and motherhood. Link up birth stories, baby milestones, pregnancy updates, or tips and advice.

    Plus, it’s a great place to get and give encouragement and prayer during this season of life.

    Link up is live on Sundays!

    Blessings!

    http://www.myjoyfilledlife.com/search/label/My%20Pregnancy%20Journal%20Link-Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou :) I did love my bump. I'd love to join in :) thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bump. I agree with you, those early days go so quickly, take lots of pictures. Had to chuckle about trying to paint your toenails. I gave up on that at about 6 months with my second - the bump was so big. Things seemed a lot bigger second time around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, god know what i'll be liek next time round. I'm only tiny i dont think i could go much bigger. Then again i did say that at the time of the photo..ooh i was wrong!! :) thanks for popping over!

      Delete
  7. Yes! Time certain does fly by. They truly do grow up quickly.
    That's definitely the best advice that you can give an expectant mom and dad -- take TONS of pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger