Christmas and the New Year soon came and went. Before I knew it, it was the 3rd of January and Niall was turning 6 months old. When I think of it like that, it doesn't feel too bad, but when I think of it as half a year old it feels like time is just whizzing by me.
He loves rolling over, but currently prefers to just do it the one way. It's now at the "keep still your getting poo everywhere", stage when I change his bum. He's still in size 4 nappies. And an array of clothing sizes from 6-9 to the odd 18-24 depending on the store. We haven't got him weighed since 18 weeks so I have no idea of his weight but we plan on doing so soon so that we can install his 0-4years car seat.
He loves to shout 'dada' when Craig goes out the room and still giggles at everything Rio does/says. Its the most adorable thing to watch, and the very reason we chose to have another. I love their little bond.
He's cut his first tooth and has a few more pushing under the gums so I expect that he will be like Rio and have quite a few in succession.
Over Christmas he went through the 'fussy feeding' stage, as they become so aware of everything around them. And for a few weeks, would only feed if I sang 'silent night' to him. Thank goodness that one is over, as I did worry I would be sat on a bench in the summer still singing away.
We've also started weaning but are currently taking it quite slow as he isn't always that interested.
His eyes are still two different colours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!