Before Christmas we told ourselves that we was only buying what the kids needed. We still have everything from when Rio was young so Niall didn't really 'NEED' anything but we thought he should have a few things that were 'just his', none the less. We told others to do the same but come Christmas day we soon realised that no one had stuck to that, ourselves included, damn you pre Christmas sales! Amazon lightening deals has a lot to answer for in our household.
Finding a home for all these toys posed as a problem. All the toy baskets/cupboards were full and I had to stack everything in the corner of Rio's room. (Never a good thing with a toddler, you will come back into a room of complete chaos!). So we headed to Ikea and upgraded Rio's bed to one with storage.
The basket space in pushchairs seems to get smaller with every new design. For shopping we rely on bag hooks but where was I going to fit the new beakers etc he was bought now that we have started weaning? Its already mission impossible finding anything in our pram bag, how was I meant to find spoons in there? Teething gel? With a buggy organiser that's how!
This particular one is by Maclaren , yes folks they are bouncing back! And not only with storage solutions like this, look at their latest lightweight buggy! I love how bottles are to hand and everything else is viewable.. no more lucky dips!
As a public transport user, I know that these are very handy to have. There is nothing worse than being asked to fold down your pushchair only to struggle collapsing it because of everything you have had to shove underneath!
How did I not have one of these with Rio?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!