PAGES

Rio :)

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Watching your children grow up is truly amazing. I've watched countless firsts for Rio and have begun that journey again with Niall. But that doesn't stop me being amazed by my little first born every day!

We've started potty training. And so far it is going extremely well! Proof that you should only do it when they are 100% ready not when other people think you should. Even if they send products or make hinty remarks! I saw his face light up with sheer confidence after his first wee on the potty and my heart melted, and eyes filled with tears when he said 'I'm doing it mummy, i'm actually doing a wee this time'. (As opposed to sitting trying his hardest to force one).

He is obsessed with Frozen and we have watched it every night since christmas, bar one when we watched Nemo instead. At first it grated on me, I'd beg for other films but now I see how much it has bonded us. How he snuggles close and says 'your my best friend'. How it is creating memories.


We recently bought him a farm/stable yard set and his imagination astounds me. He'll happily play away for hours and I happily sit with Niall watching him for as long.

We've been given a few 'write and wipe' books and although he is abit young he enjoys trying to learn to write like his cousin Annalise. He can write his name, but it is pretty simple when you think of it as 'curved line, line, circle'.

I'm going back to work within the next month or so and I really will miss just hanging out with him everyday. We're closer than ever and he really is the best big brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger