The Elf helped Rio understand Christmas more than we ever anticipated or dreamed. Within a few days he was looking for the Elf every morning without prompt and really seeing the humour behind it. He loved that the Elf 'went back to the North Pole' every night and something magical happened for us as a family. For the first time in years we were excited for Christmas. We'd seen that excitement in our little boys eyes and it was infectious.
Now I know not everyone loves the Elf, heck even I'm sick of the sight of him, but for us our first Elf experience has been a great one. Yes over the years I might struggle for ideas, hate staying up later to position and photograph him. But over those years, he will learn to look out for him the same as one would an advent calendar. As will Niall.. hey, we might even buy the female version and go crazy! Who knows? But enough of that.. Welcome the our Elf on the shelf experience!!! & A very merry Christmas to you all!









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!