PAGES

Niall - 5 month update!

Thursday, 4 December 2014

Niall was 5 month old yesterday. A month from now he will be half a year old..madness!!





As you can see from the pictures, his hair is untameable and spends 80% of the time looking greasy because I attempt to make it so.

Instead of listing what he is currently doing I decided to do something different and make a one take video letting you know some of the basics. I've never done anything like this before so its ropey but hey..we all have to start somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot that our little ones are so close in age. Loved your video update, a great idea. We only started rolling a week before 20 weeks, and (don't tell anyone), started first tastes weaning. But she is refusing her rice for dinner at the moment, I think it's teeth. We have also only had three giggles all for her brother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a handsome little man xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger