PAGES

Support system!

Thursday, 18 September 2014

Whether it be family or friends, everyone needs a support system. But sometimes, it's nice to have one outside of that 'inner circle', an outsiders point of view. Someone that doesn't know every little detail of your life, that's going through the same and is in the same boat. Someone that won't judge, someone that is 'just always there'.

For me my support system is 30 women strong! A support system that I stumbled on by accident. One that has become a group of friends. Some of them I have met, some of them I have yet to meet, and some of them i sadly never will. But they are a support none the less.

During pregnancy, like thousands of other women, I joined a forum. I then stumbled upon a group of ladies due in July and I guess that is where it all began. Although i was late to the party, I was welcomed in and soon felt like I had been with them from the start. Gradually we moved over to facebook, to meeting in person, soon to be meeting again. To talking all day, everyday.

I have laughed with these ladies, cried with them, cried for them. I feel like we have been through so much together, though our journey has just begun.

Everyone needs a support system. And the July mummies are mine!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger