Once upon a time Rio's favourite thing to do was play football. He'd play it all day every day, in the house, in the garden, at the park. But as he got older he began to find new hobbies and just limits it to the garden now. His new passion is crafts, im not complaining, you can never be too creative in my opinion and I do like to encourage him when I can.
I was contacted asking if Rio would like to take part in a monsters drawing competition and at first I was abit reserved. Rio is at the scribble, line, circle stage in his drawing development, and I said as much to the lady that contacted us..but she assured me it was on effort so I thought, why not!
Although the competition is called 'Monsters drawing competition' it stated that they could use any creative method that they like so when Rio pulled his tissue paper out of the craft box I wasn't going to object!
He then added some 'eyes' with pen and sat down thinking of a name. 'Sticky mess' Rio said. And sticky mess monster it become..I think it pretty much sums him up, don't you? ;)
Asking a two year old say something about, and describe a monster proved a little harder. But he finally said "he's yellow, and green and VERY sticky".
Name: Rio
Age: 2
Location: South Yorkshire
Competition link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!