PAGES

Life lately!

Monday, 29 September 2014

Niall is 12 weeks old. In the next few days he will have his second set of injections and be three months old. He's in 3-6 months clothes and started sleeping eight hours through the night. I have to admit I never thought it would happen so soon as he still feeds 6/7oz hungry baby every 2 hours in the day.

During tummy time he will now do "mini press up" type things, and lift himself off the ground to have a good look around. He is trying to roll over when on his back, but currently only gets half way.

After all the effort it took for us to get a none faulty bouncer (four in fact), he actually doesn't really like to be in it that much anymore, and much prefers to be laid on his play mat hitting away at his toys. This little man has definitely found his hands!

He's started giggling and it melts my heart when he does it at Craig or Rio. He is obsessed with Rio, and vice versa. Such close brothers already.

Rio is doing really well with shapes and can now spell his name. We've seen him show us 'the terrible two's' this week but nothing major.

And we've all been enjoying lots of craft,story time and little family days out.



Scenario's

Rio: I need a wipe
*shows me hands covered in poo*
Me: Nooo, don't put your hands down your pull-ups mate!
Rio: I didn't, I took it off
Me: Hang on..where's your poo?
Rio: Its on your bedroom floor!
LOVELY!

*Whilst giving me a huge cuddle*
Rio: You make me happy
Me: Awwww
Rio: Your my best friend in the whole world...you love me so much mummy!

*Whilst 'helping me wash my hair' in the bath*
Rio: I cant find your willy
Me: .....that's because I haven't got one.
Rio: Your a girl and girls have nunnies
Me: ....That's right, they do
Rio: I came out your nunny mummy
MORTIFIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger