PAGES

The B&W project!

Saturday, 23 August 2014

I've been out of the loop with link ups for a while and really want to get back into the swing of it. Today I stumbled across a great one..the black and white project! & thought it would be the perfect place to start.


They say a picture speaks a thousand words and for me this one really does!


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image, definitely one to keep :) #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous expressions on both their faces, wonderful in black and white x #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant expressions to capture, really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww this is so beautiful what a fantastic image to capture x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that truly is the look of love! Such a gorgeous picture! #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful image, works so well in monochrome too. Just look at that happy face, how awesome! Thanks for sharing with #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger