PAGES

The beach with my boys..

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

This weekend we headed to the seaside before a surprise visit to Craigs Grandpa's. After a quick stop for fish and chips we headed down to the beach and had a little play on the sand and a paddle in the sea. Okay, not the sea, the sea was too far out..a puddle!

Little Rio slipped over whilst splashing at one point and I held my breath expecting him to panic at suddenly being fully clothed and soaking wet.


But being a boy..he loved it! We drove to Tesco Direct on the way home for him a new outfit and I used it as an excuse to go a little crazy on new clothes for Niall.


This was the first time Craigs Grandpa has met Niall so it was a really special trip out.


Look how long Niall is already! He'll be taller than me in no time!

2 comments:

  1. Such amazing photos, great for looking back on and having wonderful memories over :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger