PAGES

Swinging and sliding in the sunshine!

Sunday, 31 August 2014


I have to admit that getting out the house with two children, one being a newborn and the other being a toddler is hard work. But getting out is important non the less, even if it is just to the park!









Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics. I love their hair!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rio is refusing to have his cut at the moment, hense the spikes! X

      Delete
  2. Adorable photos of your gorgeous boys! As you say it's not easy but you have just commit and get out, I'm sure everyone felt better for some fun and fresh air. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photographs of such a simple activity, such sparkly eyes.

    Nipping over from Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww looks like a fun day! Nothing can beat swings, slides and ice cream! Nothing =P #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love simple fun days out! I always think the free ones are the best x

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger