The one thing I love about being a mum to boys is that they love being outdoorsy, exploring and letting off steam. The Yorkshire weather has gone from being too hot to go out with a newborn to torrential rain in a week. So when I saw it wasn't going to be bad on Sunday, I just had to get them outside. Not just them, me too. It takes a lot of effort to get out the house on my own during the week. By the time the weekend comes I'm like a caged animal just needing to get out and do something!
The tree climbing has begun!
The weather changed for a little while and we took cover in the woods from the wind and rain. I'm so glad it did because without that change, we wouldn't of found this little gem!
I am in love with wild flowers and luckily for me my local council seems to be springing them up everywhere. Unluckily for me, their usually by the side of a main road so taking photos is a no go. But the park we went to had them at the entrance. Sadly the rain meant we could sit and set the tripod up for a family photo like I wanted but hey-ho. I might have to get Craig to buy me some to fill the bottom raised part of our garden with next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!