Flicking through my parents old photo's of us as a child, we often come across ones of my sisters at Sundown Adventure Land..or Pet's Corner as it was then. I don't think I was even born but for as long as I can remember its been on the list of 'places to take Rio'. Today the sun was out so that is exactly what we did..
Inside 'the three bears' house..
It was a very different day out, the story board village was my personal favourite but..
as you can see.. Rio was far from amused!! He hated that everything including the farm, was all pretend. He hated the loud noises and sing song activation. And most of all.. he hated getting wet on the water ride! Naughty daddy!!
I think its fair to say Rio is more of a nature/wildlife exploring kind of child..I think he would of much preferred a national trust/Yorkshire wildlife destination instead..or failing that a football over the field!! But we got outside to make the most of a beautiful day as a family, and that's all that truly matters.
What a great place to visit, love the bears house - that is so cute #CountryKids
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fab place to go. Even if Rio didn't like the ride! I love that photo of the blossom! Stunning! #countrykids
ReplyDeleteOh dear happens to all of us...so many times my wee man has not been impressed with planned outings...you never know maybe when he is a bit older. Some lovely photos though of your wee man and daddy...he seemed to enjoy the park bits. #CountryKids
ReplyDeleteWhat a shame he was so upset - we can't always get it right! He sounds like he would love it here on the farm with all the animals to make friends with and the play areas to explore - a country kid in the making! Thanks for linking up and sharing some lovely photos with Country Kids.
ReplyDeleteBless him, he isn't liking that is he! Thank you for adding the link to your blog in the last comment you left me, up until now I hadn't had a way to find yours!
ReplyDelete-Nicky @ awesomeville.co.uk