PAGES

This weeks 'little things'

Friday, 1 March 2013



- He says "no you are" ..when you say things like "Your too cheeky"
- He went to feed the ducks for the first time & on the swings/slide
- He weighs 18lb12 ..still tiny, but gosh does your arm ache if you hold him too long! ..I may have to take up weights if he doesnt learn to walk in the next few months ;) weakling
- I gave him a biscuit and he took it straight to the baby gate and fed it to the dog :O no Rio!!
- He dances to the 'underdog' claims advert
- He did the most adorable shocked face ever! But no matter how hard we try we cant get him to do it again.
- He got his finger stuck in a rattle book!
- He can walk at the side of you holding one hand
- He can walk with the walls
- He can walk a few unaided steps before he realises what he's doing and he loses confidence and his legs buckle under him.
- He can walk enough that it took me 20 minutes to get a nappy on the little naked streaking tearaway the other night!! He found it hilarious :)
- He needs his first haircut - i love his curls, but their getting crazyyyy messy!

2 comments:

  1. I love posts like this, I really need to take the time out and do one for Jacob. It's little things like these that can slip your mind as they grow, but I bet in a few years time Tull be able to look back and smile and be glad you wrote them down!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the things i feel abit silly for drafting in my phone ready for a post but in years to come i will remember every little detail :) I mean..he's one in just over a month and re-reading my pregnancy posts etc suprise me even now.

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger