PAGES

Son & Mum snuggles & turning 21

Friday, 4 May 2012


Well.. Craig is at a presentation tonight, so its just me and my other mister. Snuggles on the sofa watching the soaps is the only thing on the agenda..well, other than the general baby duties but that goes without saying doesnt it in the life of a mummy.

I’m 21 this month. Never did i imagine that at 21 i would be a mum to a newborn baby..but i actually love it. Sometimes life doesnt go to plan but you’ve just gotta roll with it. I’m quite a maternal person anyway, babies, nappies and stropping tantrum throwing kids have never phased me. And now that i have Rio it just seems like i was made for it.. Craig too i think, he’s pretty much perfect!

So yeah, im 21 soon.. im still classed as a ‘young mum’ so i get all the judging looks and comments 16 year olds etc get occasionally..and it doesnt help me looking about 12 on a rough day (ooh and im a short a**e, hense the walkingtalkingpollypocket blog name) ..but who has the right to say when the correct age to have kids is? in my opinion if your settled down with someone (ive been with the OH coming up 5 years) then why the hell not!! & even if your not doesnt mean that you cant be just a good of parent. Heck im not one to judge but ive seen some terrors of older parents in my time.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Hun I'm becki been following ur blog for a while now i love it can relate to it a lot! I'm due in 4 weeks I can't wait :) I know this is probly the last thing on your mind right now but could u tell me or do a blog post on how u do ur post preg make up in the mornings, I wear it quite a lot now as I obviously have time and I don't want to feel frumpy and yucky! U look amazing I want to look like u after iv had a baby! I still want to look abit human haha! Be brill if you could :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) Congratulations..those last four weeks will go so fast, even though to you it probs doesnt feel like it :P Dont be daft im always open to suggestions and im glad you can like it. Just done a post, rambled on abit, hope i understood you right, its nothing exciting that i do, if you want anything else just ask.

    Good luck with your baba xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger