Went to visit Craigs grandpa's, Rio's great grandpa today. He lives in a little village next to the nearest sea side so it was just a shame that it wasnt quite warm enough to take Rio to the beach for the first time to make a lovely day even lovelier.
Sadly his nanna passed away when i was 5/6 months pregnant so its a shame she wasnt there to meet him too as she was so excited and had already spoilt him so much. We know she's looking down on him though.. he's got a little army of guardian angels up there along with my grandads etc.
Family is so important. I love my new little family more than words can say.
Anyhow.. i like my blog to be abit jovial so i will post some pictures instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
Such a gorgeous little boy I feel soo broody when you post pictures of him it makes me want to have my baby here to cuddle haha, I feel as if I've been pregnant forever although it's only been amost 20 weeks
ReplyDeletexx
Thankyou :) Dont worry it will soon fly, i was like that then all of a sudden he was here.. the days went so slow but the weeks went fast. Best of luck. Keep me updated :D x
Delete