Lazy day today, apart from my checkup at the midwife & ive come to the conclusion that im pretty much ready for it to be over now. You hear people say this all the time towards the end of their pregnancies, but i never thought id be one of them.
Pregnancies really not the bed of roses its made out to be, i know they say you instantly 'forget the pain', but surely you dont forget the spots & constipation etc?? I have to admit, ive quite liked having a little person wriggling inside of me..and i honestly will miss it & my bump. However.....i just want him here now!! *Wahhh* I want to fit into clothes again. I want to be a family. << n'aww
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
I was so over pregnancy by 30 weeks!lol I hope the rest of your time goes by quick!! Love your new hair cut/color too!! (im a bit late with looking thru the Restless blog hop but i got there!!lol)
ReplyDeleteHope it goes by quick for you :) x
ReplyDelete