PAGES

34 weeks

Sunday, 4 March 2012

So this is my second instalment of this kind.. if you haven't seen the other one its basically me telling you what my weekly emails and websites said I should be going through, and comparing it to what's actually happening. Doing last weeks kinda backfired on me, because whereas before it would be sooo out, last time it was pretty spot on. I suppose as you get towards the end things become pretty textbook eh?

Week 34 said:
Cow&gate says:  "You've probably already packed your maternity bag" .
Urm.. i kinda have *slaps wrist*, Rio's things are all packed and ready.. i'm just slacking on mine. I havent yet bought maternity pads, so thats next on my to do list. & whenever i seem to pack nighties and pjs i take them back out and wear them. I also need to keep my maternity notes near the bag too, because i know for a fact if i dont i will leave without them on the day.

Searching for another one.. hmmm alot of these sites are just saying about going into labour, i cant comment on that one yet << hehe. 

EmmasDiary says: " fatigue has probably set in again, and tiredness is perfectly understandable".
It has in the sense ive really not got any get up and go anymore, im soo greatful that ive got most things sorted now and that my dad is the one doing the nursery. I tell myself im going to do all the washing, and end up doing one load. Welcome to the life of miss couch potato :P

I've been getting period pains as of late.. i'm 'guessing' that this is him starting to get into position and get a little bit engaged? Theres defiantly something pressing further down there thats for sure, i have urm shall we say 'abit of extra puffyness'.. how attractive!! Fat foo foo anyone?? Feeling acidy again in the night, and rather sick and hot too. The trips to the loo are also back. But generally im just impatient now. Im soo nervous excited. I cant wait to meet him!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger