PAGES

Knock knock, ohh lord whos there?

Monday, 12 March 2012

I half forgot (it was there at the back of my mind my fatigued pregnant body just didnt respond to it) that today was the day the health visitor came out to me...

So there i am, lounging around hair not done (which now its short is the equivelant to a punk rocker) and Jessie my springer spaniel starts going crazyyyyyy. I thought, ooh god whos this?? Answered and there stood mrs health visitor, popping in for her 'introduction appointment'. Why do they do that now?? I havent even popped the baby out yet. Anyway she was rather nice, told me i had a good head on my shoulders etc, but made me feel a little bit like i was at an interview and i kept shifting my eyes around not knowing what to do eeek!

 Oh well thats over and done with, pointless sorting the 'do' out now so im just going to relax, even though i should be outside enjoying the sunshine and getting some fresh air.. ooooh im a bad un.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger