PAGES

Bump progress so far

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

I know it seems hard to believe, but you really don't notice your belly growing all that much. It becomes the 'norm', and unless im doing something active for a while i don't really notice it.. even now, nearing the end.

Here is my bump progress, some may be in the wrong order (the first one on the bottom row is meant to go next to last) because i didnt use my geniousness and name them 'week 30' etc. *facepalm*oh well. The first one is the day i found out, the second is 14 weeks and so on.


6 comments:

  1. Soo cute I bet you and your partner are soo excited :) do you have any tips on how to cope during your pregnancy? Just found out I'm 9 weeks pregnant after 2 miscarriages and everything feels soo scary at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having gone through the same i just say take each day as it comes and enjoy it :) the sickness wont last forever, and feeling the little one move inside you, though at times is painful..is the best feeling in the world! So even though you may feel, and look haha, like crap at times.. its soo worth it. Yeah we're both really excited and impatient now!

    P.s Ive just followed you so i can keep updated. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bump! It reminds me of my pregnancy :) It is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling him/her move is the thing I'm looking most forward to (obviously except getting to hold him/her for the first time). How long do you have left to go now? Thanks for following xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek :) excited for you. Well unless i go over, which i will knowing my lack of luck, 3 weeks x

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger