Since being pregnant ive stayed away from the dye, not because 'its recommended', because i'm too lazy!!
I've got into the frame of mind that if i feel yak, i may as well look yak. But with less than six weeks to go i snapped myself out of it. I needed to feel human again. So i popped a home dye on & rang and booked in with Rachel, she works miracles with my hair & this is what we did this time.
Sort of a assemetric, disconnected, edgy, pixie cut.. but still that bit of length at the front to keep it feminine.



LOVE that!! Looks great. I am a hairdresser and think this cut looks very flattering!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! Mine is similar, do you have pictures that shows your other side?
ReplyDeleteThis is from two years ago so has since grown out :( I'd love to have it back in but don't have the time to blowdry it every morning. The other side was very short, almost shaven sometimes.. I can find images if you still want them x
DeleteThis is from two years ago so has since grown out :( I'd love to have it back in but don't have the time to blowdry it every morning. The other side was very short, almost shaven sometimes.. I can find images if you still want them x
DeleteThat would be great!!!!
Delete