2017 hasn't been the best year so far for us, I'm hoping that it will redeem itself because we all know that 2016 didn't start that well either, and overall that was a great year for my little family. Over the past month or so we have been struck with lergy after lergy and in turn that has left us pretty housebound. We haven't had that many adventures lately, but thankfully we have our annual passes so sometimes we've managed to 'pop' out at least.
I'm hoping for nice enough weather to get a walk in this weekend but in the meantime, here's a little of what we have been up to in photos.
I'm hoping for nice enough weather to get a walk in this weekend but in the meantime, here's a little of what we have been up to in photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!