PAGES

My new year resolutions

Monday, 16 January 2017

Last year my new years resolution was to learn to bake.  In my head I saw myself being one of those mums that fetched out  warm freshly made cookies whenever kids came over to play. In reality, I burnt the just add water type, and my toddlers were better bakers than me. 


A year on I am marginally better.  My forte is predominately brownies but ..I am no longer scared to whip up a batch of buns. This year, my new years resolutions are to embrace family time, every second of it, and to be more organised.






So far these resolutions have encouraged me to clear out every cupboard in our house..tidy house, tidy mind, and brave the cold a whole lot more than I would of liked.




2017, lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger