PAGES

Day out at the park

Monday, 22 April 2013

Rio has now mastered walking/running on grass so it seemed like the perfect time to take him for a kick about at the park.
 



I love these little family days, i work saturdays now so a full day all together is rare and we like to make the most of it ..sometimes i wish Craig took these kind of photos of me with Rio too though ;)
 
A year ago today: Craig went back to work after his two week paternity!

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. Sebbie's started walking with me too, he's keeping me very busy lol. I love the photos you take, you can download a timer app for the camera on your phone, that way you can jump in on some photos too :)

    http://sugarplumandsaddleshoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They like to keep you on your toes don't they :) ooh thanks, I do use the timer for our family shots but want some in the moment ones on the big camera x

      Delete
  2. We have so many photos of the boys with the bloke and hardly any with me in too! I have to ask for him to do it. They are gorgeous photos and it looks like a lovely day out x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger