PAGES

My boys and the bluebells! - Renishaw Hall

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Since going back to work we're finding it hard to have family days out at the weekend. Craig often works Saturdays and working Sunday is part of my contract. So when we do get the chance, like this bank holiday weekend, we really do like to make the most of it!

Regular readers of my blog will already known that we like to explore and discover new places but we actually stumbled across Renishaw Hall on google maps, of all places! And within about 20 minutes of being there it became one of our favourite places, one I know we will revisit over and over again as a family like we do with Potteric carr etc.

We were lucky enough to visit when the bluebells were in bloom and my gosh was it a magical sight.
The walks/garden weren't the most pushchair friendly in places but as this is an award winning garden we didn't expect them to be. There was something new to discover around every corner and I have a feeling we didn't even find half of it.





The courtyard, shops and café are so quaint and totally me. So much so I let my healthy eating guard down and had a slice/slab of coffee cake..it didn't disappoint!

3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful looking place! I've been trying to find somewhere like this here in my area of Ireland but no luck so far, no bluebells like this, only in small bunches :( Your photography is stunning.

    Fiona @ www.fawnsandfables.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're off bluebell hunting this week, I love seeing them out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks just gorgeous! Your photography really shows how lovely it is! I love Derbyshire, it has so many places to explore

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger