On Friday Rio turned three. I was going to write a sentimental post but words don't do the last three years any justice at all. The truth is life didn't change that day..it started!
We couldn't decide whether to celebrate the day by going to Chester Zoo or heading to the Peak District for a spot of horse riding. The weather was glorious and in the end we just dug out our National Trust pass and stuck to an old favourite...Clumber Park!
Craig and Rio played football for the majority of the day, while me and Niall watched from the comfort of a picnic blanket. It doesn't sound much in the terms of birthday celebrations but for our family it was perfect.
The birthday boy and his bubbles :)
I love how this picture captures our family. I'm always behind the camera so its nice to have a moment froze in time for me to remember forever ..even if I am wearing Craig's hoody and sporting a top knot..but again, that captures us brilliantly as i'm so nesh!
And a birthday isn't a birthday without a cake!
We couldn't decide whether to celebrate the day by going to Chester Zoo or heading to the Peak District for a spot of horse riding. The weather was glorious and in the end we just dug out our National Trust pass and stuck to an old favourite...Clumber Park!
Craig and Rio played football for the majority of the day, while me and Niall watched from the comfort of a picnic blanket. It doesn't sound much in the terms of birthday celebrations but for our family it was perfect.
The birthday boy and his bubbles :)
I love how this picture captures our family. I'm always behind the camera so its nice to have a moment froze in time for me to remember forever ..even if I am wearing Craig's hoody and sporting a top knot..but again, that captures us brilliantly as i'm so nesh!
And a birthday isn't a birthday without a cake!

Happy Birthday Rio, looks like he had a lovely day and the cake is super cool xx
ReplyDelete