PAGES

He's here: A birth announcement!

Saturday, 5 July 2014

Rio would like to introduce you all to his new little brother Niall.


Born 03/07/2014 3:47 am
54 1/2 cm
7lb4/7lb6 depending on which midwife did the conversion lol.
Natural labour with the urge to push in bed again..but i'll save that for my birth story!



Throughout pregnancy I had the common doubt at the back of my mind that comes with a second..the "how can I possibly love them as much as the first" doubt. But I can honestly say I have never felt so complete. Watching them together gives me butterflies and melts my heart! I love my little fam-a-lam!

11 comments:

  1. Awe yaaaaaay! ! Congratulations he is gorgeous! Cannot wait for the birth story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! The first photo is beautiful ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, his gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congratulations! He is gorgeous! And that first picture is just precious :) xx

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so sweet seeing your babies together isn't it?! Gorgeous boys you have! Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makes me feel all complete and warm haha so sad but true xx

      Delete
  6. The chart that the health visitor used today is a rough estimate because you don't get entirely complete pounds or ounces when you convert from one to the other - it's roughly 2.2lbs to a KG :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger