PAGES

What he wears..

Sunday, 23 June 2013

I have an addiction with buying Rio tops, it doesnt help that at 14 months he's still in the little sizes (mainly 6-9 ) ..everything looks cuter smaller! When something catches my eye i just find myself buying it..and thats what happened today. I think you'll let me off though when you see how amazing this one is.

Voila!!

Top: Next £9 .. 9-12 month
http://www.next.co.uk
 
What little boys wardrobe is complete without a top with a detachable cape?

6 comments:

  1. We have a really similar one to this from H&M, my little one loves it and it is so cute when he is running around with his cape flying out behind him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait for him to wear it...aww i bet he looks adorable!

      Delete
  2. Ohh and just to let you know i just followed you on bloglovin' :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, ill return the favour if im not already x

      Delete
  3. Love this as if Rio is a little dot like Thomas but he looks loads older than Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know when he was walking everyone kept asking how old he was!! 15 months and in next 6-9 x

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger