PAGES

Another proud mummy moment!

Saturday, 29 June 2013

To encourage Rio to learn more words i dug out the alphabet books. Not only can he now say apple, octopus etc he can sit and point to 90% of the book when asked. I have to admit we've been driven a little coocoo reading and rereading them..and at times moaned 'nooo Rio not again' but watching him suprise us at hard ones like 'quoits' makes it more than worth it!




2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! We make jam every year from the local farm strawberries but I'm worried I might have missed them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We normally forget and only get a few last ones or raspberrys but the weathers delayed them this year so you should be fine for a while :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger