PAGES

No cheese please!

Sunday, 11 November 2012


Rio's sicky, pretty sure cheesey food doesnt agree with him. The smell of sick is vile, but cheesey sick? wowzers!! Inbetween he's still his cheeky little self though, so i cant complain.

We've gave in and got him a baby walker. Originally the health visitor did convince us to not get one as they can cause children to use the wrong muscles and end up having to have insoles etc later in life. But Rio is at that stage where he cant quite crawl, but wants to be up and about. So like a naughty parent i gave in and he absolutly loves it!! Jessie (our dog) doesnt though, Rio is obsessed with her so he follows her about like a little lost sheep. The way i see it is aslong as you dont just dump them in there and use it in moderation its fine.


 By doing this he has also learnt to clap. When he learnt to move it forward we clapped and said "clever boy" so now when we say clever boy he claps hiself. Its pretty adorable.

Weight wise, he's 16lb13oz and 70cm. 7months old & still in 3-6 month clothes..infact alot of them are still to big.

The coca-cola advert was on last night, i didnt watch it.. im going to try put it off abit longer as im not quite feeling the christmas spirit yet. Bah humbug. I did go christmas shopping to meadowhall the other day though but theres nothing jolly about christmas shopping with a pram! Hectic!
^^ "I'ma get you" ... "Noo, come back Jess Jess"

 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, rio is gorgeous and I love how he follows jessie around! I'm sure Jacob would follow our bunch round if he could he's totally obsessed. I can't believe how tiny rio is too, Jacobs over 17lb at 6 months! X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger