Appreciate this post. I'm currently typing keggy one handed, as being the clutz that i am, i've broke the bone off the side off my knuckle and awaiting to see if i need an op. The silly thing is i did it getting up to Rio,which i must of done a gazillion times in the past seven months. His sickyness (im pretending thats a word just go with me) in the last post turned into a two/three day bug so upon hearing him cough in his sleep i immediately thought, shit grab him he's frogging up, and collided sleepily (at the speed of ussain bolt,yes i've once again turned into ussain when he's sicking ;) ) with his cot. Craig thought me shouting "ive broke my finger,ive broke my finger" was hilarious until i noticed my knuckle had disappeared. Who can blame him, i must of told him ive broke my fingers/toes a hundred times before now.
I soldiered on though and went xmas shopping in Leeds after. I must admit though in Harvey Nichols and Victoria Quarters i did feel rather underdressed. We took previously well behaved Annalise with us and by-heck was she a terror!!
I saw the cola advert!! & the iceland adverts must of hypnotised me as i went in for a £1 pudding and came out with £70 worth of food. Rio sat in the normal trolley seat instead of a baby seat :) adorable!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!