PAGES

Do you say yum?

Friday, 12 October 2012

I used to think the word 'yum' was pointless, yes sometimes i say "oooh that was yummy" but who actually eats and says "yum"?

 Rio does!! He smacks his lips and goes "mm yum yum". Unless its apricot fromage, then he pulls a face and spits it right back at me. Secretly i dont mind though, as their my favourite and it means i get to eat them.. mwahaha.. but yeah, thanks son!!


I wish my nails grew as fast as his too, any mummies out there will know when they get to the pully hair nipping neck stage nail trimming all the time is a must.. because by eck does it come keen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger