I havent blogged in a while for the sheer fact that Rio's cold has came back with a vengance! Poor mite. The english weather cant make its mind up so one minute and wrapping him up and the other he's in a romper!! Well... thats now took its toll on Rio, my nephew Jacob and countless other little banbino's in the area. Coughing through the night to the point he is sicking up his bottles, of which he's only managing to swollow a few ounces because as we found out at the drop in doctors on sunday...his glands are swollen! ..So yeah i havent been blogging because one, him getting my attention and lots of snuggles is my main priority, especially at a time like this. And two, do i really want to read back the same thing over and over in the years to come? Not really.
But look what we found when we popped over to see my sister.
Well not 'found' because she'd bought it but you know. Meet Poppy. She's a lab x and i think she's lovely. I doubt my springer spaniel Jessie will think the same, but we are hoping to try and make Poppy Jessies first friend. Fingers crossed we have a breakthrough because theres nothing id like more than see her bombing around the field with a little friend..or urm big friend as it shall be in this case.
I do not even κnow hоw I ended up herе, but
ReplyDeleteI thοught this poѕt was gooԁ.
I don't know who you are but definitely you'ге gоing to a famous blogger if уou агe not alreаdy ;)
Chеers!
Аlѕo νisit my webpage :: short term loan
Also see my page > short term loan